or procrastination or time-passing…whatever you want to call it!
Happy Friday everyone–hope this week hasn’t been as long for you as it has felt for me. I just unpacked from my Memorial Day Weekend trip to CA and decompressing from a wedding and now we’re off and running into busy season at work. BUT it’s Friday which means I can stay up a little later tonight and not feel bad.
Here are some fun things I’ve seen and done this week:
- Doing 101 Things in a 1,0001 Days? Great idea MacKenzie of Design Darling and Sarah of Chevron & Stripes!
- Thinking about getting this haircut so I can wear it straight and curled.
- A nice thought.
- Wishing I could take a trip like Monica to explore beautiful Italia!
- Loving Jon Stewart’s ode to the Mets’ first no-hitter. Optimistic about this weekend’s series.
- Erin whipped up something delicious here. She also cooks &bakes here.
- Want to see this sometime soon:
- I guess Miley can be tamed.
- Seriously considering making these sometime SOON.
- Rocking out to The New Self Defense’s new FREE EP.
- I found out that State’s have official state snacks…
- And I re-watched The Skulls. Which at 12 years old, I thought was the best movie ever.
Have a wonderful weekend and see you on the flipside!