Happy Friday party people!
This week has felt inhumanely long for me. I worked all day this past Saturday and extra late three nights this week. So this Friday has been a long time coming for me. I’m lucky enough to be able to pop out of the office early today though–so that’s a nice way to start the weekend. Looking forward to a weekend outdoors and with friends.
Here are a few things that caught my eye this week:
- How fun are these temporary tattoos? For kids? For adults? For everyone!
- If only this were real. Would you dare press it?
- Speaking of things you would or would not do…Someone started putting these fun Truth or Dare cards all over the city. I want to find one!
- The New Yorker just hosted a competition for those folks who are both literary and pun inclined. Although, I don’t think their number one choice would have been mine.
- Not only has Madewell cornered the market on casual, chic, (expensive) clothes for the 20something J.Crew aspiring set (if you couldn’t figure it out–I am their target demographic) they have also come up with the most summery, sunshiney, CA summer playlist I’ve heard.
- Love this reading advice from Ray Bradbury. The man just overflowed with wisdom:
- It’s crazy to see how far these websites have come…man, the internet is way prettier now.
- Yet another project to put in the “one-day-I’ll-do-it-if-I-had-all-those-art-supplies-and-all-the-free-time-in-the-world” category.
- It’s amazing what the internet and a sense of humor and a blog can do. Ridiculous. And amazing. Should I start demanding something equally crazy from celebs?
- And why, at 23, I already feel so old. But really, I had some blueberry soda today and said “Well, that’s nice.” like a 45 year old British woman…
Hope you have a fantastic weekend and enjoy your days off. I’m excited to sleep in and go to the batting cages and drink lemonade. See you on Monday for some money talk!