Oh hello there! The heat is definitely hot today in NYC and I love looking around and seeing people in shorts, skirts, and bright colors. It’s about time. I thought I would share what I’m sporting today since it is an amalgamation of all things summer (at least in my mind.)
Here are some Friday findings for you to peruse this hot, hot day. Hopefully, wherever you are is not quite as humid as it is here!
- Take a trip with Leigh to London, Paris and beautiful Italy!
- An interesting idea on owning a clothing boutique–would you buy clothes from me?
- Mayor Bloomberg’s PR Team has officially jumped the shark with this tweet.
- I wish I had thought of this blog/project/genius idea. I want them to snap a pic of me! I’m currently reading Band of Brothers.
- A great read about why we as a generation, the Millenials, should buy music.
- If you’re in NYC, like to shop, and love animals you could stop by Lord & Taylor’s for this adoption event.
- Do you think numbers have personalities? My co-worker assigns inanimate objects into political parties. In other languages objects are either male or female. Do you do something similar?
- These P.S. 100 parents are freaking awesome.
- A documentary about Rap directed by Ice-T? Sign.me.up.
- Light switch artwork. I would be so tempted to flick all of them on and off. I love that noise.
- Hide your kids, hide your wife–the trailer for Taken 2 is here.
Enjoy your weekend and see you on the flipside. Holla!