Hello friends! Happy Friday and thank goodness right?
I’ve had two weeks in a row where Tuesday has felt like Thursday which is a miserable feeling, let me tell you. But I did have a great time at 826NYC’s Dueling Bingo Event–raising money for creative writing for kids.
That’s me on the right supporting Kathy Najimy’s Bingo win!
Then, last night I had the immense pleasure of re-watching Step Up on the Highline. If you haven’t seen it, you probably should.
Tonight I’m headed to the Intrepid to revisit Jurassic Park. I’m so excited for the velociraptors in the kitchen and Newman getting sprayed in the face. Yes, those are my favorite and most vivid memories of Jurassic Park.
I hope you had a great week and have some plans for this weekend. Here are some things to help the weekend get here faster.
As Ralph Waldo Emerson said, “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”
- The kid behind the amazing Beyonce Countdown Snuggie video.
- Nothing is objective.
- Did you know I love Post-it notes? I guess these people do too.
- Into the Woods is perhaps the best/worst musical to get stuck in your head. I have a love/hate relationship but apparently these folks really want to see it performed at Shakespeare in the Park.
- Some whimsical photos.
- I want to read more books that make me feel like this.
- I want to visit this neat water tower in Brooklyn sometime soon! It would be a great place for a photo shoot, no?
- Having these might be better than trying to Google conversions while my hands are covered in dough.
- I’m currently lusting after this watch. Early birthday present?
- Some neat ideas for day/weekend trips around NYC.
- Samuel L. Jackson’s take on the Olympics.
- I don’t even understand what’s happening in this music video. Can someone tell me what gangnam style is? My guess is that it’s ghost riding a horse?
On that odd note, have a fantastic weekend and see you on the other side!