To beat the heat today, Starbucks is offering free 12 oz. samples of their new “Refreshers.” I would not lie about free things to you. Ever.
I hope all of your Fridays are lovely. I’m excited because this weekend I shall be reunited with Suzanne and Holly.
I don’t think the three of us (top row) have been in the same room in at least a year. Probably longer. But that will be remedied this weekend!
Also, I miss that bottom row dearly as well.
Here are some things happening around the web to distract you this fine Friday.
- Whoever is in charge of the TacoBell twitter is sort of fantastic. (My twitter is cool too.)
- In case you like LCD Soundsystem. Apparently, I totally missed this boat.
- I wish I thought of “Where the Hell is Matt?” and made this awesome around the world dance video. It makes me smile.
- Who knew Katie Holmes was so sneaky.
- And Nicki Minaj defines the difference between a “buhoss” and a beezy.
- I don’t even understand how this works.
- I want to try this subway stop adventure! Also, those kids are too cute.
- In concept a loop-de-loop water slide sounds fun. In real life, it’s not the best idea. (You have to scroll down to “Waterworld” to read the description.)
- Pintester. Her tagline is “Effing up pins so you don’t have to.” Well, thanks!
- And another Thought Catalog piecebut this time about how nice us twenty-somethings should and can be.
Hope you have a fantabulous weekend where you get to see your friends, enjoy the sun, and have something good to eat. I plan on doing all three!